Welcome to the starting line for Bloggiesta... the blogging party led by our fearless mascot PEDRO (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize.) and hosted by It's all about books. The idea behind Bloggiesta is to keep Pedro happy by spending these next three days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers doing the same thing.
So this is the starting line post and I will be posting my to-do list. This might be getting expanded as we go ;)
I have three blogs, this one (UC), my food blog She Likes Bento (SLB) and my Dutch girly blog Met een Strikje (MES).
- Back up blogs (UC, SLB and MES)
- Add Twitter buttons to each post (UC, SLB, MES)
- Update copyright notices (
- Update sidebars (UC, SLB) - in progress
- Dead link hunt (UC, SLB)
She Likes Bento:
- Maybe design banners for Meatless Monday and Weekend Cooking categories
- Write snack reviews (2)
- Write posts for weekend cooking and meatless monday for upcoming weeks (done 3)
Met een Strikje:
- Write several review posts in advance (done 4)
- Maybe make a banner for new recipe category
- Maybe set up an own facebook page
- Set up feedreader to post automatically to facebook and twitter
- Visit fellow participants and leave comments (ongoing)
- Check #bloggiesta on twitter to offer help to others (ongoing)
- Read all new challenges and see what is useful to do
- Go through the old mini challenges and see what is useful to do
- 20 comments challenge
- Will be updated :)
Look here is my Mr Linky!