Saturday, December 10, 2011

Foodies Reading Challenge Wrap up


I signed up for this challenge hosted by Margot from Joyfully retired at the end of January 2011. This will be my wrap up post to share what I have read this year in food related books, even though I might read another cookbook or two before the end of the year, but then I will just edit this later ;) I committed to the reading level of a Glutton, which meant that I had to read 12 more more foodie books. I have succeeded to do this and even more ;)

What I have read:
Face food by Christopher D. Salyers
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Runaway by Wendelin van Draanen
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Hawaii's Bento Box Cookbook by Susan Yuen
Life from Scratch by Melissa Ford
Ravenous by Dayna Macy
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Fresh & Fast Vegetarian by Marie Simmons
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender 
Vegan Family Meals by Ann Gentry
The Vegetarian Student Cookbook
Quick-Fix Vegan by Robin Robertson
The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn
Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard
Puur Plantaardig (Purely Plant based) by Antoinette Hertsenburg and Jacinta Bokma
Fine Cooking Cookies by Fine Cooking Magazine
Just Tacos by Shelley Wiseman
Jamie's 30-minute Meals by Jamie Oliver

This makes 19 books in total! I enjoyed participating in this challenge very much and I will also be doing this challenge again in 2012. It is a great challenge that does combine well with both my blogs :) So see you in 2012 all!

No comments:

Post a Comment