It is time for a giveaway and I am happy that I am participating in the Literary Giveaway Blog Hop hosted by Leeswammes again! I will be giving away a copy from The Snow Child By Eowyn Ivey. I have read this recently and I loved it! I haven't written a review about it yet, but it is the perfect book for the colder nights. It is a re-telling of a fairytale but the tale is woven into a realistic story of a couple that start a new life in Alaska because they couldn't have children. The elements of magical realism are there but not too much and I think that a lot of people will enjoy this book.
You can enter from Saturday October 27th till Wednesday October 31st 2012. Please visit the other blogs too in this blog hop! There is a lot of stuff to win!
- The giveaway is open international! If the book depository ships there.
- You do not have to become a follower of this blog to enter, but if you like my blog, please feel welcome to do so.
- Please comment with your name and e-mail address
- You can enter from October 27th till the 31st 2012. I will announce a winner on Thursday.
- If you are the winner of the giveaway, you have till the end of Sunday (GMT+1) to answer my email, or I will draw a new winner on Monday.
- Note that I will delete invalid entries.
- I am not responsible if the book gets lost or damaged in the mail
- Have fun! :)
Edit: The giveaway is now closed! The winner is Janny-Ann! Congrats! :)