Monday, March 9, 2009

Musical Monday

So following Smilemonsters example here is my first musical monday!

Musical Monday


There is not a lot of Dutch music that I like, but I do like Acda & de Munnik. They are actually comedians, who sing too. I especially like them because of their lyrics. Too bad that most of you wont be able to understand what they sing about. However, the song I am sharing today is about a father who passed away and sings to his daughter how he is all around her if she thinks of him as the wind. My dad loved the wind, so this song is very comforting to me since I truely believe he is in the wind. People who die arent really gone, you know ;)

Unfortunatly I have no idea how to share a you tube video on this blog, so here is the link: Ren Lenny, ren

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect song for you today. It's too bad that I can't understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that idea that people who have past on are all around us in the wind. I like it alot. :)

    ReplyDelete