Saturday, November 3, 2012

What's in a Name Challenge Wrap Up


I am participating in some reading challenges and What's in a Name, hosted by Beth Fish Reads is all about picking titles with names in certain categories. Because I don't want to swamp you at the end of the year with a ton of wrap up posts and I already finished this one, I decided to to my wrap up post now.

Here is what I read:

1. A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title: Shanghai Girls by Lisa See. (review here)
2. A book with something you’d see in the sky in the title: Probably the Fault in our Stars by John Green (review here)
3. A book with a creepy crawly in the title: The Spiderwick Chronicles (review here)
4. A book with a type of house in the title: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (review here)
5. A book with something you’d carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title: Snow Flower and the secret fan by Lisa See. (review here)
6. A book with a something you’d find on a calendar in the title: The potential Hazards of Hester day (review here)

It was fun to choose titles like this but it could be kinda hard. The creepy crawly category was the hardest for me. Depending on which categories there are, I will participate again next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment