Sunday, September 16, 2012

Library Loot

Because I checked out a lot at the library, I thought it is time for another Library Loot post.
The thing is, I almost never check out books on the go, but I always put titles I want to read on hold and them pick them up when they have arrived. Because I didn't read a lot in August, I put some books on hold to read this autumn. Sometimes it can take months for a book to become available, so I usually put a number of books on hold at the same time. Normally they don't all come at once but this time they did and I now have a huge pile of books to read ;) Luckily I go on vacation tomorrow, so I hope to make a dent ;)


A lot of Dutch covers this time. Unfortunately, I have to say, because I rather read in English. But I have to make due what is available and a lot of them I can only get in the Dutch translation.

The two books on top of the pile are The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I both read and reviewed those already on the blog. Click the names to go to the reviews, if you are interested.

Then we have a book I borrowed for my studies. It is about the effect of colors in daily life and art.

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin, I finished two days ago, but I have yet to write a review. And the two books I have yet to read are The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey and Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier.

Actually, the day after I took this picture, three more books came in. But I save those for the next Library Loot.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on The Fault in Our Stars. That is a great stack of books. Hopefully you enjoy them all. I also have to read a lot of translations (they are cheaper and more accessible).

    ReplyDelete