Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bloggiesta Sign up post!


It is time for bloggiesta again! This time it is hosted by It's all about books. The last time I participated was January 2011 and this also convinced me to become a book blogger. I have been waiting till the next editition which is next weekend from March 30th till April 1st.

I have 3 blogs atm where I am activly blogging. This one, my foodies blog She likes bento and my Dutch blog on everything girly Met een Strikje. I am planning to spend time working on all blogs so I have plenty to do :)

I can't wait to get started! Do you have some work that needs to be done on your blog for ages but you never have time for it? Well then this might be the event for you! For sign ups and more info look here!

2 comments:

  1. With 3 blogs, you'll be very busy! I will concentrate on my English blog but also do one or two things on my Dutch blog, I think.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you'll be joining us! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete