Monday, August 31, 2009

Phoebe in wonderland



After I had been to school, I had very little spoons left. So it was movie time again. I watched Phoebe in Wonderland. It is about a girl who has tourettes and the differences between Phoebes world and the normal world come across beautifully in this movie. I found it a very interesting watch because I like this kind of movies that are about people who are different, because it is familiar..? Too bad I can't use it for my list since this movie wasn't recommended to me by anyone else. But I wanted to see it anyway and I I still wanted to post about it because I thought it is such a good movie. It makes you think outside the box.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo, you want a movie suggestions that makes you think outside the box. How about K-PAX?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add it to my list :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete