Saturday, April 11, 2009

Project 365 - Wednesday till Saturday

Another project update ^^

035

My Rabbit Binky is playing hide and seek behind the couch ;) I love the fact that I finally have a semi decent picture of her. I tried many times before but rabbits are such annoying creatures to photograph. Other then that I really like the both of my rabbits.

036

An almost full moon ^^ It was much nicer for real though. I am satisfied with my cam, but this was the closest I could get.

037

Cupcakes!!! This is the first time I made them from scratch and they taste so good!! ^^ I am a bit proud of how the picture turned out as well ^^

038

And this is what I got in my mail today! A very nice collection of cards and letters from someone from the mail community I am recently active in. The theme was Spring and I have the spring card and the Imagine picture are on my inspirational cardboard ^^

2 comments:

  1. Look! It's the Easter bunny! She's a real cutie! (But whatever you do, keep her away from my sister-in-law and her killer penguins. My advice is that you don't even allow her to see my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, I had a bunny when I was around 4 years old and I loved her. She was white like yours.

    Those cupcakes look really yummy and you know I love cupcakes. I need to go get some more :P

    Getting stuff in the mail that is not a bill is so much fun. That is a really awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete