Friday, April 3, 2009

Project 365: Monday - Thursday

All spring themed pictures this time :) It had been such a lovely week. Today it is 20 degrees out there and now I want ice cream. It feels like it went from winter to summer in only a few days time.

Photobucket

This is a tree that is standing in front of the building I take my drawing class. I went there for the first time after my sick period. I am still not better and going there was actually really tireing. But I am glad I went because I had fun. And I love drawing!

Photobucket

On tuesday I decorated this easter branch. But since I dont actually celibrate easter I like to call it a spring branch. I am very happy how this picture turned out!

Photobucket

I made these for people from a "real mail" community I am part of. I am going to make some more for myself to decorate the place. But I am still tired easily so I have to be very careful where my spoons go. Still I love doing creative things! So if I have spare spoons, I mostly use them for that. That is why I am not blogging or visit fora as much as I used to do.

Photobucket

More grape hyacinths. They are all over the balcony now ^^ I planted more spring flowers in the fall but it seems that only the grape hyacints have survived the winter. And 2 crocus flowers ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wait! Am I still in the same blog??? Things have become all spring like here since I visited the last time. LOL It looks lovely though! And I loooove seeing all the spring photos, both the outdoors ones and the decorations. (The ones you've made are really cute)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I wanted another layout from day one, but never really got around to look for one. But now I finally did, I am so happy about it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes the blog look more personal and more creative, which is especially fitting for this kind of blog.

    ReplyDelete