Monday, February 4, 2013

Joining some more challenges!

I know, I know. I already signed up for several reading challenges and I really don't need many more. However I have two challenges that I am joining. One is only for this month and the other one is the library challenge I was looking for!


First off is another round of Pin it and do it hosted by Trish of Love Laughter and a Touch of Insanity. There isn't an official sign up post but you can join in an link up any finished project you have done.
I will be aiming to complete at least 4 pins for the level of Pinterested.


A Library Reading Challenge is hosted by Gina from the Book Dragons Lair. I am joining because I do already read a lot from the library and I want to continue doing so. I will be signing up for the middle grade level of 18 library books. I might read more, but I can move up, just not down. For the rules and to sign up, please follow the link above.

Will you be joining any of these challenges? 


No comments:

Post a Comment