Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mini Bloggiesta starting post January 2013

*Yawns* It is time for Bloggiesta again! Normally I would be super enthousiastic about this however I only had 2 hours of sleep yesterday. I dread the grammar errors I will make when writing posts.


Ole! In this mini Bloggiesta that will take place today and tomorrow, I want to write posts because I am still so very much behind.

Uniflame Creates:
- Pin It and Do it post
- Book review in Dutch: alles wat er was
- Book review: The Kitchen house
- Library challenge post
- backlog 365 posts
- More posts?

She Likes Bento:
- Weekend cooking post: one of many recipes I still have to share
- Weekend cooking post: Happy Herbivore abroad review + recipe

Both blogs:
- I need help with the blogger spam problem. Any advise would be of great help!
- Spell check any posts I write on Saturday on another day.

There are a lot more posts I could place on here... but seeing how long it takes to put this post together... Let just see how far I will come and maybe tonight I will sleep so I can write tomorrow.

Want to join? Go to the Bloggiesta site.


7 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope you get some of it done, even with not enough sleep. I'm looking forward to both of your reviews.

    Have a good bloggiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're suffering from a lack of sleep, but hopefully your goals will keep you motivated through the weekend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you didn't get much sleep, but hopefully you'll start feeling more energetic once you've gotten into the swing of things! Good luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, 2 hours sleep? Get thee some coffee, lady! (Or something...coffee just happens to be my lifeline). Once that's taken care of, I look forward to seeing you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I see you've already got quite a few things crossed off your list - way to go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your list, i hope you've managed to catch up on some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, you getting some writing done! Those are the ones I always leave for last and then never get done! Anyway, I hope you are having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete