Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WOYWW - Some weeks of snail mail


A while ago I came across a creative meme that is called What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. It is all about showing what is going on on your workdesk and is hosted by Julia from Stamping Ground. I really like participating, because it is an easy way to show you what I have been working on, and it is fun to visit some other participants :) I have not participated for a few weeks, but during that time I did work on things.

Today I will show you some things I sent to my pen pals. I have been doing things for school as well, but I will save that for another time. Those pictures need to be branded and I haven't been motivated to do that yet. The pictures of my snail mail have been made just with my phone, and because they are just of the things I made to send out, I don't care so much if they are copied. With the pictures I did for school lately, that is a different case.



I have been inspired by nature lately. It must be because I am spending lots of time outside in nature. So I am really enjoying making mail packages with a theme lately. Ducks are always fun, I think :)


I also wanted to make a fox themed envelope to go with the awesome stamps I have. And I found a cute card with it too.


I also made this spring themed one from magazine clippings. In the bags are little seeds :)



A home made card that fits nicely with the envelope. Look at the stamp again :) I love to make matching envelopes with the stamps I have.


Another spring themed one, thise time with only yellow and green colors. On top there is already a sneak peek from my work in nature ;)


I made this blue bird mail, for a bird lover. Again from magazine clippings :) I love how these all go so well together :)


Lastly this is a bird and flower themed ATC that I made for a swap. I love working in this mini collage style.
Well that is it for this time :) I think I showed quite a lot :) Hopefully I find the motivation to work on the pictures some time next week, but I won't guarantee it. I am still in my "I do whatever I feel like" phase blog wise. I find it very relaxing this way :)

10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful mail art! The recipients are very lucky. I swap mail art with a few folk too. It's so nice to get a gorgeous piece of art from another part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mail art. Such a good idea to swap mail with your friends all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW. What fabulous mail art. (Love your blog background too.) I do swaps through Swap-Bot and really enjoy making cards/envies to go with ATCs. Ali x #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous creations - my favourite is the Bird ATC - stunning :-)
    Happy WOYWW 206

    Ike xx #101

    http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
    www.ikesart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of Mail art but it looks like fun. Some great images. Hugs to you from Helen 88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting images and nice designs.
    Happy trails....Carole # 121

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you have some amazing work there and the colours are so vibtant and the images so wonderful to look at
    Have a great WOYWW today and a fabby week
    Ria #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bright colours...makes you think that Summer is just around the corner. Especially love the owl.
    Happy WOYWW. pam#14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all those nature cards make me smile! I go for long walks too lately and it is indeed inspiring to go outside. I LOVE the birds and fox on your cards! Hug from Holland and happy - belated - woyww, Marit #110

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful artwork! I really noticed your background. Love it! Have fun snooping around everyone's play areas!
    Lisa #131

    ReplyDelete