The What's in a Name Challenge is hosted by Beth Fish Reads. You need to read six books in several categories which each have a theme. The book titles need to match the categories. Luckily you may overlap with other challenges.
1. A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title: Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
2. A book with something you’d see in the sky in the title: Probably the Fault in our Stars by John Green
3. A book with a creepy crawly in the title: The Spiderwick Chronicles
4. A book with a type of house in the title: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
5. A book with something you’d carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title: Snow Flower and the secret fan by Lisa See.
6. A book with a something you’d find on a calendar in the title: The potential Hazards of Hester day
It sounds like a fun challenge and I am curious if I will be able to do it :)