Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Monster Review-a-thon Wrap Up


It is time to wrap up this Review-a-thon by the Book Monsters! I jumped in halfway and I am glad I did! I actually managed to write all 4 reviews I wanted to write plus a snack review on my other blog, which makes a grand total of 5 reviews written. I participated in 4 mini challenges. I really wanted to participate in mini challenge 5 - organising upcoming reviews since this is something that I haven't done before. However I couldn't find the time in between my other activities. So I guess this is it! Nothing too spectacular for a wrap up post, but I haven't got that much to tell ;) It was just the thing I needed though because without this challenge, those 4 books wouldn't have reviewed for some time ;)

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you got done what you set out to do! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge and got ahead of yourself a bit. I'm looking forward to having all my book reviews done after today and relaxing a bit next week, which is my last week before school starts up again. :)

    ReplyDelete