Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pin it Do It: Piggy cards

Well it is official, my blogging schedule is on it's behind ;) I managed to keep up for a long time but with my failing health lately, it is kind of hard to write long posts.


But I did do something creative for the Pin It Do It challenge hosted by Trish from Love, Laughter and a Touch of Insanity, so I will show you what I did today :)

Lately I have been inspired by buttons. Button cards, tags and bookmarks mainly. I saw some cute buttons carfts on Pinterest and I actually bought some buttons to make it happen. I saw this cute pigs on Pinterest with a button as a nose. Now it turned out that those were t-shirts, but I decided to make cards similar to those little pigs. Here is the orginial pin.


And these are the cards I made. I actually send out two of them already to Snail Mail Pals. I painted 3 more pigs but my pink square cards are used up, so now I need to buy new ones first. I really enjoyed making these. And I am certain that I will do more crafts with buttons in the future :)


1 comment: