Monday, April 4, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren. People share what books they received in the past week :)

I don't do this weekly but I had a very good week in books. I got a total of 5 books this week to read.

From the library I borrowed Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson which I already read and reviewed because it was a sprinter book.

I was very lucky and won The Secret Diary of Alice in Wonderland, Age 42 and Three-Quarters by Barbara Silkstone in a giveaway hosted by Judith at Leeswammes! Thanks again Judith and Barbara for the book!

And from NetGalley I got the following books:
The Summer of the Bear by Bella Pollen
Cat Versus Human by Jasmine Surovec
The Art of Forgetting by Camille Noe Pagan

I will be participating in Dewey's Read-a-Thon this weekend, which is a 24 hour read-a-thon. I won't be doing the full 24 hours though but hopefully I will be getting a lot of reading done :) I aim for 1 or 2 books. This might not seem much, but since I normally read 1 or 2 books a week, for me it is :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment