Monday, February 2, 2015

Documented Life Project Week 4

We are officially in week 5 already, but I was sick for a whole week, so I am a bit behind. Not too much though, because I already worked on the prompt for week 5 as well. Sadly I forgot to take step by step pictures for this week. Click on the link if you want to know more about the Documented Life Project


The creative prompt was writing and the journal prompt was "Words with Friends".
I used some old letters from my penpals as a base for this page. I put some gesso on top with a sponge to tone the text down a bit and after that was dry I put two colors of acrylic paint on top, also with a sponge. I spared the cute parts of the stationery used, because I thought the images would be nice to keep. I pasted some used stamps on top and added the quote.


No comments:

Post a Comment