Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WOYWW: Creative again!


A while ago I came across a creative meme that is called What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. It is all about showing what is going on on your workdesk and is hosted by Julia from Stamping Ground. I really like participating, because it is an easy way to show you what I have been working on, and it is fun to visit some other participants :)

Last week I didn't post because I didn't do anything creative at all. Well I have been creative in the kitchen because I am participating in Vegan Month of Food. But that does result in less creative time. But, I did manage to do stuff this week :)


Above is a doodled postcard swap. I saw the idea on a blog to package a postcard base in plastic and write on the plastic. But I do need to practice with it, because my lettering is too small.

This is an order that I did at Oktoberdots, one of my favorite webshops. I love the style on the postcards, so I order there on a regular basis. Btw: if anyone is up for postcard swaps, e-mail me (e-mail is in the side column). I am in a bit of a rough spot atm, and mail really cheers me up :)


I also made a squirrel themed snailmail this week :)


This is a sketch I made from the flowers we had. I sometimes just love to make rough sketches like these. This is done in soft pastels :)


Lastly I made this owl ATC for a swap. Those ATC backgrounds are all used now, so I have to create new ones soon, to make another series.

5 comments:

  1. Great collection of different types of craft. always such variety on woyww.
    Sandra @90

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the goodies on your desk today--the owl ATC is sooo cute! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... I knew about that 'plastic cover on a card' but totally forgot about it. Thanks for remembering me on that possability... Happy, belated,woyww and a big hug. Marit #79

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those squirrels are adorable. And the flower sketch looks great. April #115

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been all sorts of creative!!! But I absolutely know what you mean when you mention creativity in the kitchen means less creativity elsewhere. I'm constantly reminded that there are only so many hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete