Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WOYWW: A bit of everything


A while ago I came across a creative meme that is called What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. It is all about showing what is going on on your workdesk and is hosted by Julia from Stamping Ground. I really like participating, because it is an easy way to show you what I have been working on, and it is fun to visit some other participants :)

So it is only one week away until my last day of school for this year. I am working very hard on putting a table together for my end presentation. I have some WIP pics but I will save those for later to post them together with the finished painting. So this week I will just share some random bits and pieces I have been doing in between of things.


During one of the nicer spring days, I went outside to pick some flowers. I am currently drying them between some books. Hopefully to use them later for snailmail or another crafty project.



 I made some snailmail in the hedgehog theme for a penpal who does volunteer work in a hedgehog shelter.


Here I was working on a frog themed snailmail. One of my penpals said she was into frogs lately, so I happily went with that :)

I love ordering cute cards and stationery. These lovely products come from Oktoberdots! I love her work because of the simplicity but still fun and cute appearance.


And these are postcards from my own work. The ones I still need to show here. These I won't send to my penpals yet, but are for my classmates to give out during the end presentation. I only ordered a small amount too, because I only needed them for this purpose. Maybe I will do more in the future, but they are not cheap to get printed.

12 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW to you! ALways a pleasure to visit and see what you're up to each week!

    If you want to join the ATC swap there is still time as lots of the participants have made extras. The details for the swap are on Julia's sidebar - or just hook up with one of the "extra" gals on the list!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you have been very busy with snail mail... it seems to be a dieing artform which is so sad. Happy 4th WOYWW Anniversary! Annette #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab makes going on there! Take care Zo xx 79

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun! I love your postcards! That hedgehog is so adorable. Happy anniversary! Winnie #98

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of lovely stuff for us to look at today I love the hedgehog images really cute
    Wishing you and everyone a Very Happy WOYWW today
    Ria #49

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWW. Some interesting things to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I’m a day late but I’m trying to make it around everyone this week.
    It’s going to take some time, but I wanted to say that it’s amazing that the internet can bring together so many likeminded people and I’m grateful that WOYWW has also brought along so many new friends, thanks to Julia.

    Well, it looks like you’ve had a very busy week Cynni. I love those pretty flowers you picked.

    Enjoy your weekly snoop, especially as we’re celebrating WOYWW’s 4th Anniversary.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue @82
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. For 4 years now i've been dropping by,
    To view some desks and see what I can spy,
    Will it be a card, some stash or ATC,
    whatever it is, thanks for sharing it,
    Happy Belated WOYWW 4th Anniversary

    Hugz Minxy #60

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy WOYWW! It would have been sooner but I was struck down by a nasty virus Thursday evening!

    Love the postcards.

    Cazzy x #177

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated WOYWW, love your pics
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some great makes here to show us. Loved the hedgies!

    Happy belated WOYWW4

    ReplyDelete