Saturday, November 17, 2012

Some bookish events

There are some new events coming up or going on that I would like to participate in and today I would like to share those with you. Maybe you will join in too? :)


The Book Monsters are hosting a Pick Your Thon in the weekend of 23rd till the 25th of November. Because I have many reviews to write still, I am joining in! Even though my mom will celebrate her b-day on Sunday the 25th, I will probably write most reviews on Saturday. I hope I will be able to write and schedule book reviews for all through December :)


An event for the upcoming holiday season is the Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange 2012. Where you will send a bookish holiday card to a partner and also get one back. I never participated in this event before but it sounds like fun! You can sign up until November 30, here at Leeswammes Blog.


Last but not least, a less bookish event: The Pin It and Do It Holiday Edition over at Love, Laughter and a Touch of Insanity. Get those holiday themed things crossed off from your Pinterest, or any other pins for that matter. It has started on November 15th and will last till December 31st. I will be joining in from the beginning of December.

Well this was the news ;) Will you be joining any of these events?


No comments:

Post a Comment