Monday, October 22, 2012

Library Loot

I got more books in from the library. I am really on a roll ;) I am the kind of person that seems to read more if it are library books because of the time limit. I can read personal copies whenever, that is why I am so bad with reading the books I own, I guess ;) Anyway, I had 4 more books coming in.


I finally got Chocolat by Joanne Harris. Not that the book is hard to come by, but I needed more foodie books to complete my Foodies Reading Challenge and this one can double for my wishlist challenge too, because it has been on there for a while now.
Alice Bliss was a book that I heard about a few months ago, and I decided to pick it up now. It is the only English book in this batch.
And I got Sapphire Blue and Emerald Green because I really enjoyed reading Ruby Red and I want to continue the series :)

Q: Did you check out anything from the library recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment