Saturday, October 6, 2012

Library Loot

Even before I had chance to finish everything from my last library loot, new books were coming in. I put a lot on hold this time and normally the books come dripping in one by one. This time however, they came all at once within a few days.


This is only a pile of three books but combined with that pile from last time, I had quite a lot to read ;)

These are all Dutch translations from the following books:
Sisters in Sanity - Gayle Forman
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Starters - Lissa Price

I actually finished them all already, but then you know what you can expect for upcoming reviews within the next weeks ;)


2 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about Divergent in English -- hope you liked it in Dutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Divergent yet. Yeah, I'm totally behind the times, but if I pick up the series when the last one comes out, I get to read them all back to back!

    Enjoy! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete