Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joining the Dystopia 2012 Challenge

Last year is discovered this genre and I am really into it. I just love books that are set in societies that are very different from our own. Therefore I want to read more books in this genre in 2012 and the challenge that is hosted by Bookish Ardour fits that perfectly.


It is a very open challenge and a lot is allowed. You can even read graphic novels. Not that I know any in this genre, but it is awesome that the challenge is so easily accessible.
There are multiple levels to choose from and I will be joining in at the lowest level of Asocial, read 5 dystopian books. I do this because the next level is 15, and in combination with my other challenges the chance is big that I won't make 15.

My list of books:
1) Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyd - Read
2) Crossed by Ally Condie - Read
3) Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Read
4) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Read
5) The Declaration by Gemma Malley - Read

I have some more books that are on my wishlist that would qualify, but it mostly depends on what I can pick up at the library.I might end up reading more, but we'll see :)

If you are curious about joining this challenge please go to the sign- up post at Bookish Ardour for all the details. Do you like Dystopian books?

Are you my mommy? Doctor Who fans will get it ;) (couldn't resist)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I've also find out about Dystopian books last year and I love this genre :)

    Good luck with the Challenge!

    You should pick Article 5 too - I've read is really really good ;) And Wither, too (or Fever, if you already read Wither ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your suggestions :) I will see what my library has :)

    ReplyDelete