It is a very open challenge and a lot is allowed. You can even read graphic novels. Not that I know any in this genre, but it is awesome that the challenge is so easily accessible.
There are multiple levels to choose from and I will be joining in at the lowest level of Asocial, read 5 dystopian books. I do this because the next level is 15, and in combination with my other challenges the chance is big that I won't make 15.
My list of books:
1) Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyd - Read
2) Crossed by Ally Condie - Read
3) Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Read
4) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Read
5) The Declaration by Gemma Malley - Read
I have some more books that are on my wishlist that would qualify, but it mostly depends on what I can pick up at the library.I might end up reading more, but we'll see :)
If you are curious about joining this challenge please go to the sign- up post at Bookish Ardour for all the details. Do you like Dystopian books?