Monday, January 23, 2012

ABC - Tag

Because I thought it was fun to share something personal and I like to fill in stuff like this :)

A. Age: 22 (Growing up is overrated)
B. Best Friend: Mark, but I have a few very good friends.
C. Chore you hate: Doing dishes
D. Dreamhouse: With a pool.
E. Essential start of your day: Checking twitter, mail and bloglovin' with tea and the daylight lamp
F. Favorite Color: Blue and Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver <3
H. Height: 1.64
I. Instruments I play: None #allmymusiccries
J. Job title ( most recent ): Art-Student..?


K. Kids: Nope, but I have cats ;)
L. Life is incomplete with: Cats ;) And the people I care about.
M. Music that you always listen to: Depends on the mood ~
N. Nickname: Uniflame, CynCyn, Cynni-Chan
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: As a child
P. Phobias or fears: Dentist, Doctors, Needles, a lot.
Q. Quote from a movie: Dunno....
R. Reason to smile: If my BF does something silly ;)


S. Siblings: Nope, but did I mention I have cats ;)
T. Time you wake up: 9.00AM
U. Underwear: Black & Pink
V. Very important date this year: 24-26 August, it is Abunai and my b-day on the 25th ;)
X. X-ray you’ve done: A few years ago, from my stomach.
Y. Yummie food you made: Sushi ~
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins

1 comment: